- Our Supply Chain and internal teams will continue to undertake Statutory Scaffolding Inspections in accordance with TG20:13.
- With the period of site closure remaining undefined, the A&E Elkins Duty Managers and Management Staff as designated will be implementing regular site inspection rota, to ensure that we remain visible and provide an enhanced level of essential due diligence.
- Both Electronic and Hard copies of the A&E Elkins Scaffold Log will be issued to all parties by the HSEQ Manager before close of business.
- As previously stated, please be aware that there has been a spike in email scams linked to coronavirus, including fraudulent offers of a vaccine, specific measures that claim to help businesses, or fraudulent claims of available funds or tax breaks.
- Please can I request that any staff who have access to company Email remain extra vigilant and receive any emails of this nature, Do Not Open them, and to report any spurious communications to our IT providers Red Door on 02085409020.
Out of Hours Emergency Service:
- Where we can, we continue to provide our clients support and assistance for essential Code 1 Emergencies only, with clients advised to utilise the emergency services as and when applicable. Any follow works will be risk assessed in accordance with the above.
- Please implement the OOH DUTY MANAGEMENT escalation protocol at any time required:
Major Works & Construction Division & Operations:
- Any internal “Work in Progress” refurbishments are to be completed today, again so far as reasonably practicable. No further visits are permitted as of close of business today.
Repairs & Maintenance Division’s & Operations:
- All R&M operations will cease as of close of business today, and OOH Emergency Protocol activated as set out above.
We will keep you updated with further communications and actions to be taken, and we continue to recognise that this is a very worrying time for us all, and I request that any specific concerns regarding individual employment be directed to your line Managers and / or via our HR department at this time, I will once again instruct all Service managers are to ensure that all Staff are made aware of this briefing via telephone contact today.
In closing, please stay safe, and look after yourselves and your families in accordance with the guidance received. We will